Bosch GKS 190 Hand-Held Circular Saw
A circular saw is a power-saw using a toothed or abrasive disc or blade to cut different materials, such as wood, masonry, plastic, or metal, using a rotary motion spinning around an arbor.
In woodworking the term "circular saw" refers specifically to the hand-held type and the table saw and chop saw are other common forms of circular saws. Circular saw blades are specially designed for each particular material they are intended to cut and in cutting wood are specifically designed for making rip-cuts, cross-cuts, or a combination of both.
- Use always safety glasses
- For most cuts it is necessary to be in two, one person cutting and the other holding the part cut
- Let the blade come to a complete stop at the end of each cut before lifting it
- The electric cable must extend on the opposite side of the cutting direction
How to use
- it’s normally used with a guide for a straight cut.
- Using by hand, measure the distance between the disc and the left side of machines then fix an extra wood guide on the shape.
- Press the safety button and start to cut.
Rated power input. 1,400 W
No-load speed 5.500 rpm
Weight 4.1 kg
Saw blade bore diameter. 20 mm
Saw blade diameter. 184 mm
For rip, cross and mitre cuts in wood and similar materials, mainly in free handling.